Not what I expected! You owe it to your future self to join in the conversation.
Time to join us for another edition of our Smart Woman, Smart Investor event series here in West Vancouver. Mailey Rogers Group is very proud of how well-received previous presentations of this event have been, and we are excited to offer it again on February 1, 2018.
While this event is very popular with our clients, it is open to all women who are interested in learning more about their money. Bring your mothers, daughters and friends to share in an entertaining evening of education and empowerment! In addition to talking about investing, we cover a number of issues that women face while managing their finances.
From the things we expect to the things that take us by surprise, Mailey Rogers Group is dedicated to helping you understand and embrace your financial path. We counsel and listen to women who all have unique and important stories. Here are some concerns and themes that have been brought up by attendees in previous Smart Woman events:
- Grief and confusion: Two attendees had recently lost loved ones and were struggling with the responsibilities of managing their wealth during this traumatic time (including the sale of a home).
- Retirement around the corner: A female educator was soon to retire and wanted tips on how to plan so she wouldn’t outlive her wealth.
- Too busy as a professional: One attendee, a female doctor, expressed her frustration and concern that she was just too busy in her practice to take care of her money as well as her patients.
- Dissatisfaction with a husband’s abilities in money management: A client explained that she joined the Mailey Rogers Group as her partner’s risky approach to investing was concerning to her. Since taking that step they developed a successful strategy to protect their wealth.
- Motherly concerns: Several working moms expressed the moral dilemma they faced over time management. They felt their time away from work needed to be dedicated to their children, and not their money.
These are serious and valid concerns…but there are solutions! We are so pleased to offer our wealth management expertise to women in our community and help lead them on the path to financial autonomy, security and confidence. Come see what all the fuss is about!
Thursday, February 1st at Mailey Rogers Group (300-1555 Marine Drive, West Vancouver)
6:30 pm: Wine and nibbles
7:00 – 8:00 pm: Presentation and discussion
Seating is limited – please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-913-7033 to reserve your spot(s). Don’t forget – please bring a friend!